Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Community Impact project

What is the project?:
For community impact project we are going to focus on helping the community by picking up rubbish people left behind. and encouraging people to clean up their rubbish and anyone else's.

What is the purpose?: 
To help the community by cleaning up everywhere, and getting people to join in on the fun by keeping the community beautiful and clean.

How much rubbish do you think we are going to collect and why do you think that?:
I think about 5 kl's or more but I think we could fill about 7, 5 kl bags,

What colours do you think you'll see the most
I think I'll see the most of transparent because bottles are the most that get littered.


What type of art would you like to create
I would like to make something for my school like a little statue.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Dominique, thank you for sharing your CIP reflection on your blog. It is great that you would like to make some small statues for the school, because that's exactly what we will be doing!

    I hope you are enjoying CIP! I know I am :) It's a very cool way to spend our Wednesdays; helping others and following our passions like singing and dancing.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about