Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Art - Collage


In art we were given a task of doing a collage of anything we could find in a random magazine, and it took awhile to find something that interested me but once I saw this one bright yellow page with a wine bottle and the quote saying "It's an Italian thing" I knew I had to improvise something with it which was a difficult task to do since nothing really matched or made sense together but I took advantage of that and tried to make it as complex as possible.


After some Intense thinking and constantly going back to the drawing board I came up with masterpiece, one thing I'm really proud of is the hammerhead shark in a sequence skirt then I plopped in some flowers and the leading lines to try and make the wine the focus.

1 comment:

  1. Good way to approach this; nothing made sense so how do I capitalise on that? I think that is a clever mindset to adapt and appreciate that you put that thought into words for me. By using the lines int eh background, you are doing exactly that; tying things together even if they don't make sense together. I would love you to post your thumbnail sketches into this post too as they show your thinking too. That is really important in being assessed for art making; showing how you processed your ideas and what you were thinking. Well done Dominique.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about