Pages

Monday, September 20, 2021

Music

 The song I will be performing In music is called clair de lune, it's a classical piano piece by Debussy. I'll be doing a solo because it's a bit easier to practice because I won't have to try and teach someone else and myself at the same time, I think I need to work on using the piano pedals a bit more to make the song feel more like its self since the song is very harmonious, I think trying to implement the pedel and the keys will be hard but it will be a good challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about