Pages

Friday, May 17, 2019

How I resolved challenges that I faced in my life.

     How I resolved the challenges that I faced in my life.


I have had quite a lot of challenges in my life but the big one I think I faced
was depression yes depression although I might still have it, I have overcome it.
and I learned to not let it take control because having depression doesn't  
make you less worthy, the only way to make you unworthy is by doing bad stuff
like really bad stuff, you have to make yourself worthy for yourself to become
strong you might have gone through tough times but that’s just a step closer to
make you more worthy, because you need tough and hard times for yourself to
become stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about