Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Singing

Every day on Wednesday we would have a day were we got to choose a passion so the options were
-CIP
-Singing
-Dancing
-Rugby
-Ambassadors
 I chose Singing and Dancing, On period three The people who chose singing go to My homeroom and on period four is dancing but this blog post isn't about dancing. In singing, there are a bunch of option's of songs after about a few minutes of choosing songs we got to do "You are the reason" by Callum Scott I could tell everyone was kinda nervous but after getting the hang of it every one surprised me because I thought they were going to be nervous again but then they sounded so angelic It was crazy, after a few more days in singing we became more confident so we suggested singing lovely by Billie Eilish, After about two practices we decided we would perform it, we hope it works out well,

We have three terms of singing The last term we will be performing in Horncastle arena, I've been there about two times so it wasn't new to me I knew all the rules and how the night and practise would go but every time at practise it 's always different from the last which I think is very cool so when we perform it's not the same as the last time. I enjoyed the practices not because we got out of school it was because I'm very passionate about singing and just to be there was very enjoyable for me, but it would be a stress because the practice is the same day as the performance and the practice goes from 8:00 to 2:00 so we are there for a while but it was worth it.

Thank you for reading my blog post, I would really like to hear your feedback on want I can work on.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Dominique, I really enjoyed reading your post about the passions that you have chosen. I liked hearing your opinion about the songs we are singing and the improvements that we have made from the first week until now. One thing you could work on for next time is refining your placement of capital letters in the correct parts of your sentences and also in the song titles. Awesome job Dominique I'm looking forward to reading more excellent reflections like this. Whaea Raewyn

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about