Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

W.A.L.T Beach art create an original sculpture objects found on the beach.

W.A.L.T Beach art create an original sculpture objects found on the beach.        
This is the tree of new year.  
                                                  My family made this thing named the tree of new year and every                         year we go down to the beach to get seashells to put on the tree and that has a lot of white dots.
                                         I made this because it remanded me of my tradition .
                        




                                               and my next photo of my creation.

                           


              I hope you like it it would be nice to have some feedback enjoy and it was very easy to make bye.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Dominique, I really like your blog post because you have made something really cool and I like it. I like how you have made it because of a tradition, it must be really important if it is from a tradition. Could you add information about the tradition?

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about