Pages

Monday, May 13, 2019

Hurumanu / Health

How does exercise affect our mind and body: 
It helps our body by energising it, and it burns fat and it gives you energy for the day/school day.

What do you currently do for fitness:
I walk to the bus station then walk to school then walk to another bus stop then walk home, I am my schools netball team for winter sport, 


Whats a goal for your fitness that you would like to achieve: I would personally like to be able to do a sport with out getting puffed and my face going red, I would also like to be able to play netball the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about